Cheque Deposit Kisok (No More Queues)
You do not need to stand in queue at the branch any more to deposit a cheque with our cheque deposit machines*. You can deposit get a comprehensive receipt with cheque image.
Features & Benefits
- Deposit your cheque through the simple and fast CDK installed in the branch
- Immediate receipt
- No need to fill cheque deposit slips
- No need to stand in long queues
- To use the CDK, you simply need to have The Varachha Co-op Bank Ltd., Surat’s account number in which you wish to deposit the cheque
How to Deposit Cheque in CDK
- Click on the ‘Please touch here to continue’ button for proceeding with the cheque deposit.
- Enter account number in which you wish to deposit the cheque along with the cheque amount.
- If the details are correct, Customer need to selects the ‘Yes’ button.
- CDK will validate the account number and display the name of the account holder.
- Once the details are verified, the customer can proceed with the cheque deposit by clicking on the ‘Insert’ Button and inserting the cheque in the deposit slot.
- System will scan the image of the cheque and will read the MICR band. System will accept the cheque deposited. It will also generate a receipt for the deposit.
Please do not deposit:
- High value and non-MICR cheques. These may be deposited at the counter.
- Write your account number on all correspondence with the bank.
- Deposits made after the cut-off time indicated at the respective Cheque Deposit Machines will be sent for clearing on the next working day.
* Offered at select branches only
Drop Box Services
In our rest branches Drop box services have been developed and implemented to extend convenience to customers. It is a service where you can drop cheques at any VCB Bank ATM drop box for clearing. The cheques dropped would be cleared at a pre-defined frequency.