Now Junior Can open Saving Account with Varachha Bank
Benefits of Junior Saving Account:
- Above 10 years person can open account in bank.
- Junior can operate His/Her account with itself.
- Junior holder can get Chequebook, Passbook and Debit cum ATM card.
- Minimum balance to be maintain 200/-.
- Maximum Transaction limit is 5000/- for a day (Both CreditDebit).
- He/She can keep Maximum balance 1,00,000/-
To open Junior Saving Account customer has to come with the following documents:
- Recently taken one passport size photograph
- Identity proof like Aadhar card,School Certificate, Birth Certificate. (Any two)
- Address proof like (latest bill)telephone bill, Electricity bill, Gas Connection bill,Property tax bill in the name of the account holder(Any one)
- Introduction by an existing account holder.
For more information please visit your nearest Branch.